These kits yield reliable, low-visibility deer fences ideal for protecting yards and gardens. No additional height needed. Deer, unless they are in a panic, won’t jump a 7-foot fence. Our kits come with everything you need to build a strong and effective deer fence.
Every 100 feet of kit includes the following:
- One 7 x 100-foot roll of black welded wire deer fencing
- Seven 9′ x 1-5/8” round galvanized steel posts with a black powder-coat finish
- Seven 1-5/8” black vinyl post caps
- At least 50 strong zip-lock fasteners
- At least 20 white warning banners
- 30 foot-long kinked galvanized ground stakes
Accessories (optional items to add from the menu above):
- Corner Braces: These protect corners against sideways stress. They consist of earth anchors with attachment wires to be arranged so that no cables hang outside the fence line. Add these to protect against snow loads, falling tree branches, and the weight of the fencing. Recommended for fences over 100 feet long, especially metal hexagrid fences and ones in snow-prone areas. Get 1 per corner, defining a corner as every place where a turn is 45 degrees or more.
- End Braces: These protect ends and gates against sideways stress. Like corner braces, they consist of earth anchors with attachment wires to be arranged so that no cables hang outside the fence line. They should be added to protect against snow loads, falling tree branches, and the weight of the fencing. Recommended for fences over 100 feet long, especially metal hexagrid fences and ones in places with lots of snow. Get 1 per corner and 2 per gate, defining an end as any place where the fence terminates against a building, wall, or other fence.
- Quality Access Gate 3-7 Feet Wide: These gates admit people and small pieces of machinery (mowers, rototillers, etc.) rather than cars or trucks. They come as kits with easy (pictorial) assembly instructions and include their own support posts.
- Quality Driveway Gate 8-14 Feet Wide: These gates have a single door. Designed for admitting vehicles, they come as kits with easy pictorial assembly instructions and include their own support posts.
- Extra Posts: Identical to the posts in the main kit, these provide additional strengthening for fences likely to face repeated snow loads. Together with the posts in the kit and a single gate, they lower the average distance between fence posts to 10 feet.
- Manual Post Driver: Use this long tube, closed at one end with two handles running down its sides, to install your posts easily. No ladder is needed. All the installer needs is a step-stool of the sort used to move dishes about in a pantry..
7 x 100, 200, 300, 400, or 500 feet
14 ga. galvanized welded wire fencing with 2 x 2-inch mesh coated with black pvc.
Posts: Black powder-coated galvanized steel, 1-5/8-inch diameter, 17 ga.