- Dog fencing 2x4in 4x100ft, welded wire fencing with two-by-four-inch mesh, 14-gauge galvanized steel wire coated with black PVC (12.5 gauge after coating). This is leading workhorse of welded wire fencing used for dog and animal fences. The mesh is strong enough to contain or exclude most animals including dogs and livestock and to serve as good fencing for swimming pools, yards, and farms.
- Accordingly, use this welded wire fencing in areas where you want a strong low-visibility fence capable of dealing with a wide range of animals.
- This dog fencing 2x4in 4x100ft (along with 5×100-foot rolls) is especially useful for fencing in large yards and gardens because it is exceptionally sturdy and involves very low maintenance. If digging by incoming animals is a problem, fold some of it outward at the bottom and stake it down with ground stakes, using about one stake every 3 to 6 feet. Or fold some of it inward at the bottom if you are using it as a dog fence and want to keep your dog or other animals from digging underneath.
- Other things being equal, black (technically the absence of color) is the least visible of all colors, so our black fencing is less visible than welded wire fencing that has not been coated in this manner. The black coating also provides some protection for the fencing underneath, but the main advantage is low visibility.
- This dog fencing 2x4in 4x100ft is galvanized after welding, an important feature. It’s also salt spray approved and engineered for soil contact, so it works well in areas near the sea and underground.
Welded Wire Dog Fencing 2×4-inch, 4×100 Feet
- Strong welded wire fencing, 2″ x 4″ mesh
- Hot-dip galvanized after welding
- Coated with black PVC
- 14-gauge steel wires before coating
- 12.5-gauge after coating
- Salt spray approved and engineered for soil to fence contact
- Estimated life 20-30 years
- 4 x 100-foot roll