A RELIABLE BARGAIN: This reliable 7 x 300-foot poly deer fence kit with a rodent barrier features Tenax C-flex Select professional polypropylene deer fencing and a 2-foot metal hexagrid rodent (rabbit and woodchuck) barrier. It comes with everything you need, including round black steel posts and enough fencing to create a staked-down 6-inch bottom fold to keep deer from nosing underneath. For other kits and optional accessories, click here.
This kit includes the following:
- Installation instructions.
- One 7.5 x 330-foot roll of Tenax C-flex Select professional heavy duty polypropylene deer fencing
- Two 2 x 150-foot rolls of strong metal hexagrid fencing.
- Twenty-one 1-5/8” x 9’ round black steel posts
- Twenty-one 1-5/8” black vinyl post caps
- 500 strong zip-lock fasteners
- 50 white warning banners
- 30 foot-long kinked galvanized ground stakes
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE KIT OR ACCESSORIES? Call or email us at email@example.com.
NOTE: the fencing’s 7.5-foot height permits 6 inches to be folded outward toward the deer and staked down with ground stakes, preventing deer from nosing under the fence—thereby blocking their favored route of entry.
MORE DETAILS ON ACCESSORIES:
- Quality Access Gates 3-7 Feet Wide: These gates admit people and small pieces of machinery (mowers, rototillers, etc.) rather than cars or trucks. They come as kits with easy (pictorial) assembly instructions and include their own support posts.
- Extra Posts: Identical to the posts in the main kit, these provide additional strengthening for fences likely to face repeated snow loads. Together with the posts in the kit (plus a single gate), they lower the average distance between fence posts to 10 feet.
- Manual Post Driver: Use this long tube, closed at one end with two handles running down its sides, to install your posts easily. No ladder is needed. All the installer needs is a step-stool of the sort used to move dishes about in the pantry.
Tenax C-flex Select professional polypropylene deer fencing, black, with 1.75 x 2-inch mesh and 600 pound breaking strength per linear foot.
Pvc-coated metal hexagrid fencing with a 1-inch hexagonal mesh to prevent rabbits and woodchucks from making holes in the poly fencing that deer can then enlarge.
Black powder-coated galvanized steel, 1-5/8-inch diameter, 17 ga.
NOTE: Despite a lot of internet hype, no poly fencing can be counted on to last more than about 10 years. If you want deer fencing that will reliably last 20 years or more, get a full metal hexagrid fence.