A RELIABLE DEER FENCE: This reliable 7.5 x 150-foot poly deer fence kit features Tenax C-flex Select professional polypropylene deer fencing. It comes with everything you need, including round black steel posts, a rodent (rabbit and woodchuck) barrier, and enough fencing to create a staked-down 6-inch bottom fold to keep deer from nosing underneath. For other kits and optional accessories, click here.
This kit includes the following:
- Installation instructions.
- One 7.5 x 165-foot roll of Tenax C-flex Select professional heavy duty polypropylene deer fencing
- One 2 x 150-foot roll of black pvc-coated metal hexagrid fencing.
- Eleven 1-5/8” round black steel posts with drive sleeves for a 7.5-foot fence.
- Eleven 1-5/8” black vinyl post caps
- A drive cap for installing post sleeves
- 300 strong zip-lock fasteners
- 20 white warning banners
- 30 foot-long kinked galvanized ground stakes
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE KIT OR ACCESSORIES? Call or email us at 508-888-8305/[email protected]
MORE DETAILS ON ACCESSORIES:
- Quality Access Gates 3-7 Feet Wide: These gates admit people and small pieces of machinery (mowers, rototillers, etc.) rather than cars or trucks. They come as kits with easy (pictorial) assembly instructions and include their own support posts.
- Extra Posts: Identical to the posts in the main kit, these provide additional strengthening for fences likely to face repeated snow loads. Together with the posts in the kit (plus a single gate), they lower the average distance between fence posts to 10 feet.
Tenax C-flex Select professional polypropylene deer fencing, black, with 1.75 x 2-inch mesh and 600 pound breaking strength per linear foot.
Black powder-coated galvanized steel, 1-5/8-inch diameter, 17 ga.
NOTE: Despite a lot of internet hype, no poly fencing can be counted on to last more than about 10 years. If you want deer fencing that will reliably last 20 years or more, get metal hexagrid fencing.