Deer fence gate 7.5×4 feet: This tall (7.5 feet tall by 4 feet wide) gate comes as a kit easily assembled into a handsome gate that will match the rest of your deer fence. Besides the gate door, the kit includes side support posts and a frame bar across the top to connect the posts. Detailed assembly instructions are included with each kit. General gate installation instructions are available here. Specific parts included:
1) 2 vertical posts for the deer fence gate kit frame with sleeves and caps
2) 1 frame bar to connect the two side support posts
3) 2 cap and brace band assemblies to connect the frame bar to the support posts
4) 4 pipes for the gate door
5) 4 elbows with self-tapping screws for joining the 4 gate door pipes
6) 2 male hinges and 2 female hinges for connecting one of the vertical support posts to the gate door
7) 2 fork latches for latching the deer fence gate kit door to the other vertical support post
8) A turnbuckle, PVC-coated metal wire, and 2 wire terminators for adjusting the gate door
9) Zip-lock ties for attaching your fencing material (not provided) to the gate door
All of the parts for this 7.5×4 deer fence gate are black. The posts, pipes, elbows, hinges, latches are all made of steel, galvanized, and given a black powder-coat finish.
The side support posts for this deer fence gate can be installed in the sleeves provided or in cement footings. Any cement footings need to be set deeper than the frost line. The footings are recommended wherever the soil is soft enough so that the posts might move, because movement of the side support posts could cause the gate to stop working.
Fencing material for the gate door is not included because we do not know the type of fencing material you are using on your fence. Instead we ask you to cut an appropriate piece from your fencing material and attach it to the gate door with the zip-lock ties provided for this purpose in the kit.