Deer fence gate 6×12 feet: This 6 foot tall by 12 foot wide one-door driveway gate comes as a kit easily assembled into a handsome gate that will match the rest of your deer fence. Besides the gate door, the kit includes two side support posts with braces. Detailed assembly instructions are included with each kit. General gate installation instructions are available here. Specific parts included:
1) 2 vertical gate support posts 2.5 inches wide with sleeves and caps
2) 2 brace posts 1-5/8 inches wide with sleeves to brace the vertical support posts
3) 2 bands with end caps and self-tapping screws to connect the brace posts to the support posts
4) Pipes for the gate door 1-3/8 inches wide that create 3 horizontal members
5) Pipes for the gate door 1-3/8 inches wide that create 3 vertical members
6) 4 elbows for connecting the top, bottom, and end members of the gate door
7) 4 end clamps for securing the middle horizontal and vertical pipes to the sides of the gate door
8) 1 center clamp for joining the 2 vertical pipes and 1 horizontal pipe at the middle of the gate door
9) 2 male hinges and 2 female hinges for connecting one of the vertical support posts to the gate door
10) 2 fork latches for latching the deer fence gate kit door to the other vertical support post
11) A turnbuckle, PVC-coated metal wire, and 2 wire terminators for adjusting the gate door
12) Zip-lock ties for attaching your fencing material (not provided) to the gate door
13) Printed installation instructions
All of the parts for this deer fence gate 6×12 are black. The posts, pipes, elbows, hinges, and latches are all made of steel, galvanized, and given a black powder-coat finish.
The side support posts and braces for this deer fence gate can be installed in the sleeves provided or in cement footings. Any cement footings need to be set deeper than the frost line. The footings are recommended wherever the soil is soft enough so that the posts might move, because movement of the side support posts could cause the gate to stop working.
Fencing material for the gate door is not included because we do not know the type of fencing material you are using on your fence. Instead we ask you to cut an appropriate piece from your fencing material and attach it to the gate door with the ties provided for this purpose in the kit.