Deer fence gate 6×10-2-door: This 6 foot tall by 10 foot wide two-door driveway gate comes as a kit easily assembled into a handsome gate that will match the rest of your deer fence. Besides the gate doors, the kit includes two side support posts with braces. Detailed assembly instructions are included with each kit. General gate installation instructions are available here. Specific parts included:
1) 2 vertical gate support posts 2.5 inches wide with sleeves and caps
2) 2 brace posts 1-5/8 inches wide with sleeves to brace the vertical support posts
3) 2 bands with end caps and self-tapping screws to connect the brace posts to the support posts
4) Pipes for the gate doors 1-3/8 inches wide that create 6 horizontal members
5) Pipes for the gate door 1-3/8 inches wide that create 6 vertical members
6) 8 elbows for connecting the top, bottom, and end members of the gate doors
7) 8 end clamps for securing the middle horizontal and vertical pipes to the sides of the gate doors
8) 2 center clamps for joining the 2 vertical pipes and 1 horizontal pipe at the middle of each gate door
9) 4 male hinges and 4 female hinges for connecting the vertical support posts to the gate doors
10) 2 more female hinges and a cane (the cane latch assembly) for securing one door to the ground
11) 2 fork latches for latching the other deer fence gate kit door to the door with the cane latch
11) 2 turnbuckles, 2 PVC-coated lengths of metal wire, and 4 wire terminators for adjusting the gate doors
12) Zip-lock ties for attaching your fencing material (not provided) to the gate door
13) Printed installation instructions
All of the parts for this deer fence gate 6×10-2-door are black. The posts, pipes, elbows, hinges, and latches are all made of steel, galvanized, and given a black powder-coat finish.
The side support posts and braces for this deer fence gate can be installed in the sleeves provided or in cement footings. Any cement footings need to be set deeper than the frost line. The footings are recommended wherever the soil is soft enough so that the posts might move, because movement of the side support posts could cause the gate to stop working.
Fencing material for the gate doors is not included because we do not know the type of fencing material you are using on your fence. Instead we ask you to cut an appropriate piece from your fencing material and attach it to the gate doors with the ties provided for this purpose in the kit.