OUR BEST BARGAINS: These reliable and affordable 7-foot poly kits feature Tenax C-flex Select professional polypropylene deer fencing. They come with everything you need to build the basic fence, including round black steel posts and enough fencing to create a staked-down 6-inch bottom fold to keep deer from nosing underneath. Besides the basic kit, you should consider the following accessories:
- Corner/End Bracing – (low cost) for fences over 150 feet long
- Brace Bands – (low cost) to prevent fence sag
- Deer Fence Gates – to let you in and keep deer out
- Metal Hexagrid Bottom Barrier – a must to keep deer out in areas with rabbits or woodchucks
- Manual Post Driver – for easy post installation
- Extra Posts – for places with heavy snow
Every 100 feet of kit includes the following:
- One 7.5 x 100-foot roll of Tenax C-flex Select professional heavy duty polypropylene deer fencing
- Seven 1-5/8” x 9’ round black steel posts
- Seven 1-5/8” black vinyl post caps
- At least 50 strong zip-lock fasteners
- At least 20 white warning banners
- At least 18 foot-long kinked galvanized ground stakes
QUESTIONS ABOUT KITS OR ACCESSORIES? Call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: the fencing’s 7.5-foot height permits 6 inches to be folded outward toward the deer and staked down with ground stakes, preventing deer from nosing under the fence—thereby blocking their favored route of entry.
MORE DETAILS ON ACCESSORIES:
- Corner Braces: These protect corners against sideways stress. They consist of earth anchors with attachment wires to be arranged so that no cables hang outside the fence line. Add these to protect against snow loads, falling tree branches, and the weight of the fencing. Recommended for fences over 150 feet long, especially ones in snow-prone areas. Get 1 per corner, defining a corner as every place where a turn is 45 degrees or more.
- End Braces: These protect ends and gates against sideways stress. Like corner braces, they consist of earth anchors with attachment wires to be arranged so that no cables hang outside the fence line. They should be added to protect against snow loads, falling tree branches, and the weight of the fencing. Recommended for fences over 150 feet long, especially ones in snowy places. Get 1 per corner and 2 per gate, defining an end as any place where the fence terminates against a building, wall, or other fence
- Quality Access Gates 3-7 Feet Wide: These gates admit people and small pieces of machinery (mowers, rototillers, etc.) rather than cars or trucks. They come as kits with easy (pictorial) assembly instructions and include their own support posts.
- Quality Driveway Gates 8-14 Feet Wide: These gates have a single door. Designed for admitting vehicles, they come as kits with easy pictorial assembly instructions and include their own support posts.
- Tension/Top Support Wires: Our black pvc-coated tie wire has a 13.5-gauge steel core. Unlike nylon monofilament line it requires no special terminators or tighteners—because it doesn’t stretch and can be terminated by simply twisting it around itself. We combine it here with strong black zip-tie fasteners to attach it to the fencing, providing 1 fastener per foot of fence. Get this to improve the fence top’s appearance and protect against falling branches.
- Extra Posts: Identical to the posts in the main kit, these provide additional strengthening for fences likely to face repeated snow loads. Together with the posts in the kit (plus a single gate), they lower the average distance between fence posts to 10 feet.
- Manual Post Driver: Use this long tube, closed at one end with two handles running down its sides, to install your posts easily. No ladder is needed. All the installer needs is a step-stool of the sort used to move dishes about in the pantry.
7 x 100, 150, 200, 250, or 300 feet
Tenax C-flex Select professional polypropylene deer fencing, black, with 1.75 x 2-inch mesh and 600 pound breaking strength per linear foot.
Black powder-coated galvanized steel, 1-5/8-inch diameter, 17 ga.
NOTE: Despite a lot of internet hype, no poly fencing can be counted on to last more than about 10 years. If you want deer fencing that will reliably last 20 years or more, get metal hexagrid fencing.