BARGAINS: We offer the lowest kit prices on the web with price matching. These reliable and affordable 7.5-foot poly kits feature Tenax C-flex Select professional polypropylene deer fencing. They also come with everything you need to build the basic fence, including the following; round black steel posts with drive sleeves; enough fencing to create a staked-down 6-inch bottom; and a 2-foot tall metal hexagrid bottom barrier to prevent rabbits or woodchucks for gnawing holes in the fence. Besides the basic kit, you should consider the following accessories:
- Corner/End Bracing – (low cost) for fences over 150 feet long
- Brace Bands – (low cost) to prevent fence sag
- Deer Fence Gates – to let you in and keep deer out
- Extra Posts – for places with heavy snow
Every 100 feet of kit includes the following:
- 100 feet of Tenax C-flex Select professional heavy duty polypropylene deer fencing.
- 100 feet of a 2-foot tall metal hexagrid bottom barrier to prevent rabbits and woodchucks from gnawing holes in the poly fencing that deer can then enlarge.
- Seven 1-5/8” round black steel posts for a 7.5-foot fence
- Seven 2.5-foot drive sleeves for 1-5/8” round posts
- A drive cap for installing the drive sleeves
- Seven 1-5/8” black vinyl post caps
- At least 50 strong zip-lock fasteners
- At least 20 white warning banners
- At least 18 foot-long kinked galvanized ground stakes
QUESTIONS ABOUT KITS OR ACCESSORIES? Call or email us at email@example.com.
NOTE: the bottom barrier combined with the poly fencing permits 6 inches of fencing to be folded outward toward the deer and staked down with ground stakes, preventing deer from nosing under the fence—thereby blocking their favored route of entry.
MORE DETAILS ON ACCESSORIES:
- Corner Braces: These protect corners against sideways stress. They consist of earth anchors with attachment wires to be arranged so that no cables hang outside the fence line. Add these to protect against snow loads, falling tree branches, and the weight of the fencing. Recommended for fences over 150 feet long, especially ones in snow-prone areas. Get 1 per corner, defining a corner as every place where a turn is 45 degrees or more.
- End Braces: These protect ends and gates against sideways stress. Like corner braces, they consist of earth anchors with attachment wires to be arranged so that no cables hang outside the fence line. They should be added to protect against snow loads, falling tree branches, and the weight of the fencing. Recommended for fences over 150 feet long, especially ones in snowy places. Get 1 per corner and 2 per gate, defining an end as any place where the fence terminates against a building, wall, or other fence.
- Brace Bands: Put one of these handy and inexpensive bands atop each post to establish anchor points that prevent fence sag by keeping your fencing from sliding down round posts. Get one band for each of the posts provided in the kit and we will provide bands for any gate or extra posts you order free of charge.
- Quality Access Gates 3-7 Feet Wide: These gates admit people and small pieces of machinery (mowers, rototillers, etc.) rather than cars or trucks. They come as kits with easy (pictorial) assembly instructions and include their own support posts.
- Quality Driveway Gates 8-14 Feet Wide: These gates have a single door. Designed for admitting vehicles, they come as kits with easy pictorial assembly instructions and include their own support posts.
- Extra Posts: Identical to the posts in the main kit, these provide additional strengthening for fences likely to face repeated snow loads. Together with the posts in the kit (plus a single gate), they lower the average distance between fence posts to 10 feet.
7.5 x 100, 150, 200, 250, or 300 feet
Tenax C-flex Select professional polypropylene deer fencing, black, with 1.75 x 2-inch mesh and 600+ lb/ft breaking strength, plus a very strong metal hexagrid bottom barrier..
Black powder-coated galvanized steel, 1-5/8-inch diameter, 17 ga.
NOTE: Despite a lot of internet hype, no poly fencing can be counted on to last more than about 10 years. If you want deer fencing that will reliably last 20 years or more, get metal hexagrid fencing.